Saturday, January 30, 2010

Update 1

So now that I have announced my project to the Universe and family and friends, and even some people I don't know, but started sharing with.......
I have already raised over $600.00 for my project, and it really hasn't started (technically).
I have everyone's name, and told them that when I get my website up (purchased the domain yesterday 1-29-10) mydollarproject.com
that I will put their name on the page, with their donation.

Also, I have received a t-shirt from Melissa, that I will wear while I am in South Africa as a sort of sponsorship from her and the company she works for. Thank you Melissa and all the others that have given me a dollar for my trip!!

I will be gone for three weeks, starting in June 2010, and will return just before the 4th of July.

So if you read this, and would like to join in...please do!!!
Thank you for reading,
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment